We are currently accepting applications for elementary teachers and administrators please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing/Development Director (part-time)
- Admissions Director (part-time)
- 5th Grade Teacher (full-time)
- Para-professional (full-time)
P.E. Teacher (part-time)
GCA personnel are required to:
- Personally confess Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and publicly attend church.
- All employees must have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. This commitment should be easily observed through regular church attendance and involvement and a lifestyle, both in and out of school, that is consistent with the highest standards of Christian morality.
- Live a Christian lifestyle
- All employees of GCA must recognize that our modeling in attitude and behavior has a direct influence on the students we educate. All employees must exhibit the highest standards of professionalism and Christian living both at school and in private life. Grace Classical Academy requires all employees to exhibit the highest standards in their personal, spiritual, moral, and legal lives. Any infraction considered major allows for immediate unpaid dismissal of the employee.
- Comply with State of Florida and Federal law
- Before employment can begin, it is Federal Law that employees provide the school with documents for verifying both identity and employment eligibility. In addition, all employees must adhere to the State of Florida mandated child abuse reporting law outlined in F.S. 39.203 an agree to report misconduct of any faculty, administration, or staff member which affects the health, safety or welfare of a student.
- Undergo a background check:
- In compliance with accreditation standards and workmen’s compensation regulations, all newly hired full and part time employees must submit to a background check.
- Complete required training
- Upon employment all instructional personnel and administrators must complete the training “Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect” and review the policies and procedures for Identifying and Reporting Professional Misconduct as outlined in the FLDOE Office in Professional Practices brochure and the GCA Employee handbook. In addition, all instructional personnel must complete the “Culture of Grace” training within 6 months of employment.
- Be a certified teacher
- Teachers are required to be certified or eligible to be certified by the State of Florida. Florida recognized certification from most other States with reciprocity.